Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Symptoms Of Bulimia Nervosa How Long Does It Take Someone Who Has Developed Anorexia Nervosa To Begin Losing Weight?

How long does it take someone who has developed anorexia nervosa to begin losing weight? - symptoms of bulimia nervosa

First, that I do not suffer from this terrible disease. It is a very good friend of mine, if you have had since I was three. I have sixteen years of research, I did. I also suffered from bulimia but not anorexia. i dont care of personal opinions, because I'm an insurance company about it. But she suffers from symptoms of the disease, but it is a strange behavior for about two weeks. and has not lost a significant amount of weight again, and I want to go directly to the accusation that he was getting on something if it can not be the case. So if anyone knows how long it will take to lose a considerable amount that can let me know. and I am here to judge others who are suffering, because I do not think so. Please, please let me know ASAP!

1 comments:

Arianna M said...

Whoever is Anorexia asking this because you take a number of times for different people, because it depends on metabolism. Perhaps in the calculation of average ... Maybe a week? With bulimia to lose weight at the same time.


And if you are interested in anorexia help please!

Post a Comment