Tuesday, January 5, 2010

California Baby Sunscreen Take A Newborn To The BEACH?

Take a Newborn to the BEACH? - california baby sunscreen

I have an age of 2 months and I go to the beach next weekend for 4 days and 3 nights. I could in my head, but I want to escape the daily routine. I bought a tent, beach with sun protection factor 35th I've heard that u can not put sunscreen on infants under 6 months. but I heard that a sunscreen California Baby / w / o chemicals and can be used in infants under 6 months? Does anyone know?

3 comments:

sissynec... said...

Try a shirt with long sleeves that buying the fresh material. You can buy sunscreen free of chemicals, so make sure it covers both UVA and UVB. I saw a brand (in Australia), but not UV-B. If you shelter from the sun with a hat and cover your skin to be acceptable. Make sure the time is not too hot, you can heat stroke. Sitting in the shade of a tree or something, if possible. And make sure you drink enough.

Jenny said...

I would have a thermometer and humidity with me and how do you make sure you have an alternative if it gets too hot. Thats Nutragina sunscreen is free and clear, that the use of SPF 50 i my scars on the children from her lips. If you think about it, there was no a / c, at a time, so you should be able to obtain in any way! Just keep your shadow, safe and happy, and it should go!

Dr. Phil with boobs said...

I do not think that's a good idea, and I personally would not my newborn to the beach, even for a few hours, let alone a few days. Even where I live is 105 degrees, so you can not just go out there.

Post a Comment