Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cat Wallet If You Suspected That Your Cat Hid Your Wallet Where Would You Look For It?

If you suspected that your cat hid your wallet where would you look for it? - cat wallet

With under his bed and the bed of cats - I also see at the top (my cat) jump and treat kitchen cabinets or ontop of the cabinet.

I also look at clothes or papers that may lie on the floor than anywhere else, if the cat has decided to Portfolio, smelled bad, he or she might decide to bury him. lol

Oh, I hope to find in the trash ... ick

Cats can be little pain ... received from me has taken a dirty cup (filled with milk) was in the sink and breakfast bar before she took over on the floor. Bless.

2 comments:

daydream... said...

I would always look CREVIS or a cabinet-stop spot on the refrigerator, sofa, or in places other than their toys. Since I always give extra shine balls cat my mother in my pocket and saw my cat there. My cat has started bopping my pocket as a cat toy ... It was a small bag and expensive ... Not so funny then, but it was so sweet ...

Natalie M said...

Put in the refrigerator.

--- Do you have the ad where the cat makes his own food and set the VCR to their owners? That is why I say bar - hid him get his own dinner.

Post a Comment