Monday, December 7, 2009

Vivitar Flashes Great Flash For The Money Sunpak And Vivitar Flashes?

Sunpak and Vivitar flashes? - vivitar flashes great flash for the money

I am a new photographer who has only a Pentax K110D. I will of course by the "principle of testing and analysis, with projectors and lights in the house to photograph subjects in the house to save money. Most of the pictures are dark, that I learned my lesson, lol. They advised me to purchase a Sunpak 433D or Vivitar 285 or 283 for high performance and lower cost. I am on eBay and wondered if I really am a good deal for the purchase of these flashes are used by around 50 million shipping. I know I become a activation system for getting them, but you think I will make an intelligent decision?

2 comments:

fhotoace said...

Before you spend money, make sure the device is the voltage threshold used by the flash handle ... You do not want to fry the electronic camera.

http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolt ...

cereselo... said...

My advice is to get a good flash, I have a flash Sunpack and I can not bear it. I use it when I have no choice. I prefer natural light anyway. You just do not have the best experience with them.

Post a Comment