Monday, December 14, 2009

Christian Sympathy Card Funeral Question, Visitation/burial Mass?

Funeral Question, visitation/burial mass? - christian sympathy card

My family is not a funeral .. Therefore, I have one before, when I was a little kid I can hardly remember. Basically, I'm completely lost .. (I know the right clothes and so on)

A colleague of mine (and her husband), the funeral is Wednesday. The visit is in a church from 9-11, and "the mass of Christian burial is .. 11?

So I have to go to 9? And it is the mass of worship? I feel if I go to the royal tombs, which seems more for the family

Fill Me In, because I'm completely lost when it comes to the funeral

Moreover, sympathy cards? Is it proper etiquette to bring this to the funeral? Or is it sent?
His daughters are under 10 years old, so I doubt they're not really a single card, and the rest of the family does not know who I was ..
Therefore, any card?

Help ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment