Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brazilian, Before, After, Photos I Feel Really Bad About My Short Hair.... Mature Adults, Please?

I feel really bad about my short hair.... mature adults, please? - brazilian, before, after, photos

I am a woman 20 years old. His hair was medium length, but I do Brazilian Keratin treatment three times in the last 12 months and the year before I made the magical constant in Japan twice in 12 months. My hair grew, and I was with tons of products to use or just dry my roots sick, I do not want more and more chemicals in my hair, so I spontaneously hair cut and then went haircut but my hair was so ... http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- before cutting, and now it seems that http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak - ... and even then I went into the salon I felt safe, fresh and tangy, but now I feel like a man. I want my chin and prominent extensions. Who knows how long it takes to grow? I do not like how I made with her, but I can not really do much, it really tested my image of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment