Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Are The Clear Bubbles Inside Of My Mouth What Are The Small Clear Puss Filled Bubbles In Mouth?

What are the small clear puss filled bubbles in mouth? - what are the clear bubbles inside of my mouth

This has become a chronic illness for me. I have this little clearish pus-filled blisters in the mouth. They are painless. They are not cancer sores or fever blisters, but often in many cancer sores that hurt them (). Abrasions and red (almost like if I cut my mouth), seem sometimes. I break our assortment of mouth sores often still in his mouth. You can tell what they are or tell me how to treat?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can not pay mouthwash, rinse with salt water 2 or 3 times per day. What is your diet? May be too much sugar. If you can not afford to consult a dentist, a doctor at least quickly

Anonymous said...

It is best to consult your dentist.
And btw, it is written, "could". LOL.

Anonymous said...

If it's clear, then it is not pus. These are small bubbles. Ask your dentist.

Post a Comment