Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maintenance Pebble Floor In Shower After Leasing An Apartment, Then After 3 Days Living There Unseen Problems I Notice Came About!?

After leasing an apartment, then after 3 days living there unseen problems I notice came about!? - maintenance pebble floor in shower

On 3/06/2009, I rented this apt kitchen. and moved, and 3/8/09, on this Sunday morning I heard a sound of gushing water? and discovered that the water seems to be the source of water up dirty laundry in the apartment kitchen sink, which leads a ceiling greater increase. Said the Director to review the maintenance man for, but it happens to go home 1:15 Clock in the morning and surprise, I saw the dirty laundry of this water is for this new time in the sink and the fight against the ground a stone's throw away from this dirty, this is done 3 times so far. I see nothing had happened, and wrote the owner of this house, Heard absolutely nothing. Well, what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment